Thursday, July 21, 2011

Havdalah For Mamzer HaKodesh

Havdalah is the Jewish ritual performed at the end of Shabbat, the holiest and most auspicious day of the Jewish week. It is therefore fitting to call this the havdalah post of Mamzer HaKodesh. This blog is, unfortunately, now defunct. 

This blog has been a way for me to express the internal struggle of my spiritual journey, and I may still post periodically or return to regular blogging in the future. However, the blog Mamzer HaKodesh  has now served it's purpose. I continue to be fascinated by arcane Jewish ritual, odd bits of Judeo-Christian religious history, legend and other curious trivia. I am not, however, fascinated enough to cast aside other projects I am currently undertaking.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to read it. It was my pleasure to engage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment